We would like to thank you all for your incredible support during the Covid-19 crisis.
You have donated more than £380,000 to our NHS Hospital Heroes Appeal!
Our charity has been co-ordinating fundraising efforts and donations via this appeal since it was launched in March 2020.
As proud members of NHS Charities Together, we are also fortunate to benefit from money raised by people across the UK as part of its national Emergency Covid-19 Appeal.
Thanks also to the many companies, organisations, schools and individuals who have donated food and drink, toiletries, PPE and scrubs to our staff.
You can donate money via our Just Giving page at www.justgiving.com/campaign/BTHFTCovid-19
- £10 could pay for a comfort pack for staff having to stay overnight at short notice.
- £20 could pay for a return taxi to work so that a member of staff does not need to use the bus.
- £50 could stock a snack area for staff working long hours.
- £100 could pay for a hotel room for staff needing to stay close to the hospital or isolate from their families to keep working.
- £1,000 could pay for a hydration station to remain fully stocked with drinks and snacks for a ward for an entire month.
The Trust will decide where the money is needed and will ensure your donations are spent to support staff through this crisis.
You can also send messages of support! This is such a tough time for everyone in the NHS and we would love to know you have our backs! Your messages will make a big difference during the difficult days and nights ahead.
You can send messages of support via Twitter, tagging @BTHFTcharity and @BTHFT.
To find out how you can support out NHS Hospital Heroes, visit our appeal page.