An enormous THANK YOU to everyone who donated and fundraised for our appeal.
Here are just some of the people and organisations who made a special contribution to help us achieve our dream of making Radiology more child-friendly.
- MollyMae (pictured below with Dr LeeAnne Elliott, Hayley Collis and Elaine Drake) for her outstanding contribution to the appeal – not only for appearing in our appeal video, but for her fundraising. She ran the Bradford 10k and held Facebook raffles, among many other things.
- Josie Brook, who held weekly raffles and table top donation sales.
- Ambassadors of Empowering Mother’s Against Radicalization and Grooming
- Ilkley Round Table
- Supporting Charities Football Club who helped launch our appeal with a star-studded football match against NHS staff.
Too many to mention! Many of the 180-strong department took part in fundraising events, from Dragon Boat racing to the Yorkshire Three peaks, to sky diving!
- Michaela Thompson, a radiology staff member climbed Ben Nevis and raised over £300.
- Matthew Dempsey (partner of radiographer Lucy Sagar) raised £1,164.93 by running 100k during one month!
- Bingley Grammar School (pictured below) and school teacher, Mr David Brown, raised a staggering £9,000 with their sponsored annual walk.
- Jaamiatul Imaan Muhammad Zakaria Independent Girls Boarding School raised over £1,000.
- St Anthony’s Primary School, Clayton – Mrs Bannister and her Year six pupils – abseiled at the BRI, raising £1,600.
- Marks & Spencer Bradford – Volunteer Day - £500.
- Broadway Shopping Centre - £10,000.
- NatWest bank staff, Greengates, Bradford - £250.